is a small town on the eastern shore of Crete.
The drive to get there is reminiscent of the CA 1 hwy. As a weekend getaway the girls and I decided to get a hotel for the night and hangout by the beautiful surroundings of the Aegean Sea.
After a week of physically challenging 2-a-day yoga practices the picturesque views were revitalizing…
Efcharistó means thank you in Greek!
Here are a few things I am thankful for currently…
1. The six other women who are on this journey with me, their strength encourages me to keep going
2. A physically healthy body
3. Sitting next to a family at a restaurant singing Purple Rain…#longliveprince
4. Our teacher (guru) Harish who illuminates joy and peace
5. Downward dog which strengthens my body, teaches me indurance and flexibility
6. Healthy sattvic vegetarian meals
7. My friends and family who have taken time out to call and text me with words of encouragement.
…And finally I am thankful for self love, which in itself is an revolutionary act that I am choosing to embrace.
Love, peace, movement and laughter to you all.